Flare Gas Recovery & Zero Flare Solutions
Ejectors are ideally suited to Flare Gas Recovery as they can entrain and compress waste and surplus gas to a pressure where the gas can be recovered back into production or used as fuel gas. Our most popular solution, FlareJet, offers compressions of up to 150:1
FlareJet - The High Compression Waste Gas Recovery Solution
Flarejet Ejectors are Transvac's latest range of liquid-driven Ejectors offering unrivalled compression of up to 150:1, opening the door to a wealth of new gas recovery applications. Typically, otherwise-wasted gas can be compressed and reintroduced into the production line or be used as a fuel on near by facilities.
Flare Gas Recovery Control & Configuration
Our Flare Gas Ejector Solutions are custom designed to meet client process conditions and safety requirements. Multi-stage Ejector systems offer complete flexibility for high turndown scenarios or where very high compression is required.
Research & Development Test Facility
Transvac's R&D Test facility ensures the very latest in innovative Ejector design for your solution. With high and low pressure flow loops, along with multi-phase and sand slurrry capabilities, we can guarantee the performance of your Ejectors, so you have complete confidence when it matters most.
How an Ejector works
Ejectors use a high pressure to entrain a low pressure and discharge at a medium pressure
Why choose Ejectors?
for Flare Gas recovery...
- Emission of greenhouse gases to atmosphere eliminated
- Waste gas compression of up to 150:1 in a single Ejector stage
- Waste gas is recovered and added to production
- Often no running costs because existing energy can be used to
power the Ejector
- Ejectors have no moving parts
- No maintenance (very attractive for remote installations)
- Performance easily modified to suit changing conditions with
Transvac’s patented ‘Universal Design’
- Easy to control, using standard techniques
Transvac Systems Ltd,
Monsal House, 1 Bramble Way,
Telephone: +44 (0)1773 83 11 00
© Transvac 2017. All rights reserved. | Design: HTML5 UP